Itinerary Of The Week – RTW $2067
Itinerary Of The Week – RTW $2067
Fancy a Round The World trip at Christmas? Our RTW airfare consultant Adriana was very happy to find these excellent fares over Christmas and New Years for a client.
Christmas and New Years is a peak time to travel and airfares at this time of year are already getting very scarce and pricing is at a premium.
Adriana put together an itinerary that included flying into San Francisco and out of New York, before spending Christmas in London and Dublin and then flying home via Hong Kong. All for just $2067 including taxes.
|9th December 2017||Sydney – San Francisco|
|Own arrangements to New York|
|19th December 2017||New York to London (Via Zurich)|
|Own arrangements to Dublin|
|10th January 2018||Dublin to Sydney (Via Zurich & Hong Kong)|
|TOTAL PRICE: $2067 inc taxes|
By using different entry and exit points, plus arranging some own on the ground travel, this itinerary makes the most of a discount 3 continent airfare for travel in the USA and the UK, matching the clients Holiday season travel needs.
Suggestions for on the Ground
We’ve put together for some land recommendations to go with this trip.
San Francisco 9-14 December
5 nights accommodation in San Francisco at the Taj Campton Place in a California room with 1 King bed and City view.
Offering a refined residential ambience, this boutique hotel is at the edge of San Francisco’s Union Square, 1 block from the cable car, 4 blocks from the Theater District, and 6 blocks from Nob Hill.
What to do:
- Enjoy a Grand City tour taking in all the famous sights, visit the colourful waterfront districts and including a visit to Alcatraz island.
- Head off for a Small-Group Guided Tour from San Francisco to Wine Country where you’ll have exclusive access to vineyards.
- Cruise the South Pacific Highway on a Monteray & Carmel Day Trip taking in artist loved enclaves, world renowned golf courses and intriguing
New York 14 – 19 December
5 Nights accommodation at The Pearl New York in a Superior room including complimentary continental breakfast and wifi. Located in Times Square, The Pearl New York is a 15-minute walk from Central Park and 2 blocks from the Rockefeller Center.
What to Do:
- Explore the history and walk the footsteps of immigrants on a Statue Of Liberty and Ellis island tour.
- Pay your respects at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, reflect before the quiet fountains where the Twin Towers once stood.
- Spend the day savouring the rich, varied collection of The Museum of Modern Art, skip the queue by arranging ahead of time.
- Visit New York’s 4 best traditional holiday markets. Soak up the holiday spirit while browsing handcrafted goods, local art, winter attire and enjoying warm Christmas drinks. Along the way you’ll pass the film sites of Holiday movies Home Alone 2, Elf, and New Years Eve as well as the impressive Rockerfeller Centre Christmas Tree and the dazzling christmas displays of Saks, Bergdorf Goodman and Tiffany & Co.
San Francisco & New York arrangements – Current per person total – $2783.00 AUD
- Private airport transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 nights accommodation in 5 star San Francisco hotel
- 5 nights accommodation in 4 star New York hotel
- Tours highlighted above
London 20 – 26 December
6 nights accommodation at The Nadler Victoria in a Standard Double room with complimentary wifi, located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Victoria Palace Theatre and Buckingham Palace. St. James Park and The Mall are also within 15 minutes.
What to do:
- Get your skates on at one of London’s iconic open-air skating rinks. Enjoy christmas charm, skating, markets and mulled wine against a backdrop of some of London’s most beautiful buildings including Hampton Court Palace, Somerset House and the Natural History Museum.
- Visit London’s famous markets. Sample local produce at gourmet paradise, Borough Market. Pick up bric a brac, second hand furniture and vintage clothes at Brick Lane Markets. Peruse collectables and antiques from over 70 dealers at Alfies Antique market, enjoy a bit to eat at the market’s Rooftop Kitchen boasting panoramic views over London.
- Celebrate a magical festive season with Hogwarts in the Snow at the Warner Bros Harry Potter studio tour. See the great hall lined with glittering Christmas trees and a replica feast including flaming Christmas puddings laid out on long tables. Get up close to props, costumes and models used in the Harry Potter films and explore the famous movie sets decorated with festive cheer.
Car Hire 26 -31 December
Collect a hire car and spend the next 5 nights touring the English Countryside. Skoda Octavia or similar, intermediate, manual, 4 door vehicle. Inclusive of additional driver and unlimited kilometres.
Dublin 31 Dec – 3 Jan
Upon arrival into Dublin you will be transferred to your Dublin hotel by private vehicle. 3 nights accommodation at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in a King bed room including complimentary wifi
Car Hire 3 – 11 Jan
Collect a hire car and spend the next 8 nights touring the beautiful countryside of Ireland. Toyota Corolla or similar, intermediate, manual, 4 door vehicle. Inclusive of additional driver and unlimited kilometres.
We can assist with accommodation and sightseeing.
Dublin 11 – 12 Jan
3 nights accommodation at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in a King bed room including complimentary wifi. Private vehicle transfer from your Dublin hotel to the airport
UK & Ireland arrangements – Current per person total – $2194.00 AUD
- Private airport transfers highlighted above
- 6 nights accommodation in 4 star London hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 star Dublin hotel
- London car hire
- Dublin car hire
To book your round the world trip contact our Airfare Experts.