RoundAbout Travel, a national travel company specialising in Round the World airfares.
About RoundAbout TravelRoundAbout Travel was founded in 2008 by travel professionals Amy and Mark Trim. After many years in the industry as travel consultants and branch managers we were frustrated by the confusion and mystery surrounding around the world fares and decided to do something about it.
‘Keep it simple’ was our answer and we set out to build a company and a website dedicated to servicing internet savvy individuals that wanted expert & timely service, relevant information, a user friendly website and most of all great value.
Since forming in 2008, Complex Travel Group has grown to include 4 trading brands; RoundAbout Travel, QFlyer, Flat Beds, and Y Premium. With total sales since inception in excess of $200million, continued growth up until the onset of the Covid pandemic saw Complex Travel Group reach annual turnover in excess of $50million in 2019. You can read over 900 of our testimonials and reviews on Facebook or Trustpilot.
RoundAbout Travel is a part of Helloworld Travel and is a fully ATAS accredited travel agency, and that’s extremely important in the current landscape.
All of our credit card transactions are processed via NAB with the security of eWay, Australia’s largest online merchant processor and we have full professional indemnity and public liability insurance. Our company director Mark Trim is in the office Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm and can be reached on 1300 318 227 should you have any questions or concerns to address.
RoundAbout Travel Features & Benefits
- Service Guarantee – 1 business day turnaround to each and every request
- No credit card fees. We do not charge any fees for paying with credit card, including Amex.
- Information – simplified approach to all round the world airfares
- Experience – 24 experienced consultants
- Specialists – book with confidence with a round the world specialist who can answer all your questions and guide you through the process
- E-commerce company – lower overheads = better value for the consumer
- Simplicity – No superfluous, hard to use gadgets or unnecessary jargon
- Choice – Custom itineraries for every trip and route imaginable
- Peace of mind – AFTA, ATAS and IATA member
- As an ATAS member we hold professional indemnity, public liability and management liability
- Buying Power – as part of Helloworld Travel we have the buying power to deliver the best fares on the market.
No more trips to the travel agent for empty promises or unreturned phone calls. Plan and book your trip from the comfort of your home or office using e-commerce and a dedicated round the world specialist.