Qantas RTW Airfare Sale
Qantas have dramatically improved their round the world airfare offering, releasing a sensational airfare for sale until 7 December to celebrate their new partnership with American Airlines. From just $2092 including taxes in low season, it’s a fantastic price point for Qantas given their generous inclusions. Unlike recent specials from Qantas they are now permitting stopovers in the USA across a wide range of popular destinations in partnership with American Airlines. The key benefits to this deal are…
- A range of options for included internal USA flights on American Airlines*
- 2-3 stopovers included [Dubai optional transit], additional stopovers permitted for $100 plus taxes up to 6 stops. For example, Sydney-Hawaii-LA-NYC-London-Dubai-Singapore-Sydney.
- Generous baggage allowance, 2 x 23kg bags on Qantas and Emirates flights. BA flights include 1 piece, with an additional bag just USD100.
- Frequent flyer points and status credits with Qantas Frequent Flyer or affiliated partner programs.
- Direct flights to the most popular destinations.
To make the most of this sensational airfare we have several tips.
- Flights across the Atlantic use British Airways to/from London only.
- The UK has the highest departure taxes in the world, it is best to travel East on this deal and do the USA first, then flying to London. After that, you can make your own way to depart from any one of the Qantas/Emirates European destinations avoiding the $150-200 tax to depart the UK.
- This is a seasonal fare, of all the low seasons May represents the best time of year to travel to get generally good weather at the lowest price. March and October are also low season with excellent rates during these times followed by April, mid-July, August and September as shoulder season departure dates.
- June to mid-July has a high season blackout, this deal is not ideal for departing at that time but our experts can find you a deal with Finnair, SWISS, Lufthansa or Cathay Pacific.
- We will use Qantas flight numbers wherever possible, rather than Emirates flight numbers, to ensure maximum frequent flyer and status credit earn.
- Great option for a Hawaiian stopover, this usually commands a premium on any return or round the world fare nowadays so it’s a great opportunity to see these popular islands without spending too much.
- Asian stopovers in Singapore and Bangkok are still possible with Qantas, flying via Dubai as a transit hub. Stop in both to break up the long flights for an additional $100 plus taxes, no other airfare is as user-friendly for chunking down your flights to more manageable flight lengths.
Read more about the Qantas round the world earlybird airfare or head to our trip planner to piece together your preferred stopovers.