Finnair Economy Comfort
Finnair Economy Comfort is an excellent option if you want to keep your costs down but would like a little more room and, well, comfort than standard economy.
For around $100 – $150 per flight you can upgrade to an Economy Comfort seat where you can enjoy:
- An extra 8-13cm of legroom
- Better headrests (excluding the A350 where all of Economy headrests are upgraded)
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Personal amenity kit in Finnair’s signature Marimekko bag and including ear plugs, eye shade, and tooth brush kit.
- 1 hour of free inflight WiFi (starting September 1st)
Economy Comfort seats are located in the first 4 – 5 rows of the Economy cabin, and you’ll also have the convenience of being amongst the first passengers to board and exit the plane.
To book your Finnair Round the World trip contact your RTW Airfare Consultant.