New Cuisine in Air France Business Class
In a move designed to further develop Air France’s move toward bettering its product and services, the airline has recently brought chef Francois Adamski on board to create new dishes for Business Class passengers. The meals will be available on medium and long-haul flights departing from Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport.
Air France is hoping to delight its passengers with the talented chef’s cuisine, and he has created six new meals which are alternated on the different routes every two weeks –
- Lightly grilled smoked salmon, vegetable medley and creamy lemon sauce,
- Tender roast chicken fillet, carrots and celery, cumin Suprême sauce,
- Chicken Tajine and vegetable semolina, lemon confit and Thai coriander,
- Roast duckling fillet, sweet potato puree with tangy lime sauce,
- Cod fish fillet and hazelnut crumble, celery and chestnuts served with a tangy sauce,
- Slow-cooked knuckle of veal and truffle paste, potato puree (this one’s exclusively available on the long-haul network only)
The partnership between Air France and Francois continues the airline’s commitment to promoting French cuisine, he is the seventh renowned chef to work with them in recent times. Let us know what you think if you’re travelling Air France Business Class in the future.
Air France & KLM Business Class Round the World fare from $6579 per person inc taxes, click for more details on our website