Qantas Earlybirds & Double Points Offer
Last week Qantas released their awesome Earlybird deals to destinations across the Americas, Europe and South Africa.
As an added incentive for their frequent flyers Qantas are offering double points to passengers who make an eligible booking between 11 September and 05 October for travel between 01 March and 26 September 2016.
Double points can be earned on selected flights with a Qantas flight number on your ticket in any available class of travel between –
- Australia and New York (QF11 & QF12)
- Australia and Vancouver (QF75 & QF76)
- Perth/Sydney/Melbourne and London (QF1, QF2, QF9, QF10, QF8425, QF8421, QF8420 & QF8424)
- Australia and Johannesburg (QF63 & QF64)
- Australia and Santiago (QF27, QF28, QF321 & QF322)
To earn double points you simply need to register here and ask your consultant to include your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in your booking. Please note, all passengers in the booking must register separately to earn double points, and passengers who are not members can take advantage of Qantas’ current Join Free promotion, saving $89 per person. Take a look at our Qantas fares below, and get booking!