RoundAbout Travel has been given exclusive route benefits on Air France-KLM’s new round the world airfares. Starting with economy class from $2144 including taxes and business class from $6579 including taxes, prices are competitive with our other major sellers. After merging in 2004, Air France-KLM represent one of the largest airline groups in the world. Combined, Air France and KLM carry more than 77 million passengers per year, operating 573 aircraft enabling them to fly to 243 destinations in 103 countries. Members of the joint frequent flyer program, Flying Blue, earn Miles and claim rewards on both airlines’ routes as well as other Skyteam partners.
On top of the perennial favourite stopovers of Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, NYC and LA, the Air France-KLM round the world airfares have several key routing points of difference compared to other options on the market. Unique features include…
- Indonesia, via Denpasar [Bali] and Jakarta. With KLM aircraft flying between both airports and Amsterdam with short transits in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur to collect more passengers on and off the same plane.
- Abu Dhabi using Etihad to/from Australia. Etihad’s mini-RTW is very cheap but has limited route options. Instead, Air France-KLM opens up a huge network of European destinations via their Paris/Amsterdam hubs and the ability to fly directly between LA and Australia instead of going back through Abu Dhabi again.
- Guangzhou, in partnership with China Southern. A key corporate hub, this is the first discount round the world to offer direct connections via Guangzhou.
- Calgary. KLM offer year round connections to the popular gateway to the Canadian Rockies. With Edelweiss offering only seasonal summer services on the SWISS round the world airfares, this is a welcome inclusion for those going to Banff and beyond.
- Regional UK/Ireland. Whilst many round the world airfares offer flights to London, Dublin, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh there are more regional locations now available with these deals. Glasgow, Cork, Belfast and Newcastle can now be accessed with ease on the Air France-KLM round the world airfares.
- Regional France/Netherlands. It goes without saying that Air France and KLM offer more options to their home countries than any other airline. We’re especially excited about having easy flight connections to Bordeaux.
- Direct flights to/from Paris and Amsterdam. Previously to access a discount round the world airfare you’d be flying via Frankfurt, Zurich, Vienna, London or Helsinki to get to France and the Netherlands. Now with direct flights via two of the most popular European cities, discount round the world travel is more convenient than ever.
- Exclusive access to open stopovers in North America. RoundAbout Travel, Australia’s only round the world airfare specialist, has been given exclusive access to offer an open North America stopover, flying from Sydney to LA on Delta and out of any Air France-KLM port without penalty.